At BSON we believe one of our roles is to connect local residents and local businesses. Our surveys tell us that between 60% and 90% of local residents buy products and services outside their local suburb even when they are available in their local suburb.
It’s Because Everybody Is Too Busy To Notice What’s Available On Their Doorstep
We believe if you have an absolute nobrainer offer buried inside your business, it’s our duty to dig it out to see the light of day to your local area residents.
So we have put together an offer that your business can take advantage of if You have a nobrainer offer for local residents.
What is a nobrainer offer?
Free…….50% off…….80% off………2 for the price of 1
Buy ……. get something of genuine value free
What a nobrainer offer isn’t?
5% off …..10% off…..50% off an inflated price but still more expensive than the competition
Free [worthless thing] when you spend $x
In fact if you haven’t got a nobrainer offer within your business already you really do need one and we can help with that too. You see we have a member of our team that is an expert in no brainer offers and all he needs is your business name to propose one or 2. [That alone may be worth $100,000s to your business and yes it’s absolutely FREE but you are under no obligation to pay any attention to his ideas if you don’t want to.]
So fill out the simple form below with your no brainer offer OR a request to get one.
Terms and Conditions Attached To The No Brainer Offer
- The No Brainer Offer must be exclusive to us for 7 days
- We have complete discretion to reject your No Brainer Offer
- The No Brainer Offer will be promoted by us to our readers
- The No Brainer Offer will be published for 7 days after that there will be a small fee to cover it’s ongoing participation.
But I can’t afford to cut my prices or offer anything free?
Frankly this offer only works if you have plenty of margin to play with AND your business benefits by repeat business ie getting new customers in with an offer that gives you an opportunity to retain them into the future.
- For example you run a cafe with great food that needs more customers why wouldn’t you consider a free coffee(no strings attached) to get people into your establishment or a voucher for 50% off a main or a free dessert with a coffee
- For example you are an electrician who needs more local customers why wouldn’t you make an offer of $10 call out fee for a month
- For example you are a hairdresser why wouldn’t you offer 60% off first hairstyle
- For example you are a childcare centre why wouldn’t you offer 50% off the first week